A touch screen till with simple keyboard layouts for easy navigation. Button colours and graphics can be customised, and features a graphical table plan. The till is simple for staff to learn and operate.
hbm epos solutions
Front of House EPOS Software
Benefits to your business
- Intuitive keyboard layouts are easy to navigate and simple for staff to operate.
- Make sales, float clerks, use and pay off tables, split a bill and print orders directly into the kitchen without a reliance on the internet.
- Accounts details are integrated into the till so you know your customers and where they are spending their money.
- Run targeted promotions and point schemes, create vouchers and gift cards that will keep your customers coming back time and again.
- Entice customers with a range of promotional features: Mix & Match offers, Happy Hours, Set Menus and Discount Vouchers.
- Capture start and end times for employees shift work to record working hours to assist with payroll administration.
- Integrated CCTV syncs with the audit trail, meaning you get operation information overlaid on CCTV playback. See what’s happening at the till and by whom.
Request your free
Let us show you how our EPOS solutions can help your business increase productivity and save you money!
Simple To use
Rely on TouchPoint to ask the right questions at the right time so you know sales opportunities aren’t being missed. When an item is scanned, TouchPoint prompts staff to talk about offers and deals.
The EPOS system is packed with a variety of features that fit your business. And if that isn’t enough, additional features can be created to your bespoke requirements.
Staff can sign onto TouchPoint securely with fingerprint, iButton, magnetic or Mifare card sign on.
TouchPoint integrates with your CCTV displaying transaction information.
All clerk operations are recorded within the system’s Journal. Identify training issues and make sure the right buttons are being pressed.
Ease Of Use
Orders can be printed or displayed in the kitchen in a secondary language for when kitchen staff are predominantly non-native readers.
Create upselling suggestions when specific products are sold.
Show stock quantities on product buttons for specials and other limited quantity items.
Includes discounts, Buy One Get One Free, discounted cheapest item, as well as set price promotions.
Schedule automatic happy hour price changes.
Set price for two, three or more course meals.